Affinity Energy Management was founded by Ed Jackson in 2006 in Wilmington, DE shortly after electricity and natural gas became deregulated in DE. Ed is still the managing principal today and has expanded the business throughout the United States as many other states have become deregulated since founding the company.
- Educating our clients
- Understanding our client’s energy and sustainability goals
- Forming trusting and long-term relationships
- Maximizing energy procurement and efficiency strategies
- Maximizing our customers’ energy cost savings
- Studying evolving energy markets to keep our clients informed
- No customer is the same – evaluate each customer’s energy usage and provide them options based on what is best for them. We offer fixed, variable, and even hybrid energy options depending on each unique customer’s needs.
- Mitigate risk by educating our clients on current energy market trends and utility tariff changes.
- Provide customers budget certainty based on their historical and forecasted energy usage.
- Review and negotiate supplier terms and conditions to mitigate risks and avoid potential hidden charges.
- Identify potential sales tax exemptions as well as utility tariff rates and riders to achieve additional cost savings.
Areas We Serve
Primarily customers located in the mid-Atlantic with our services extending to deregulated states across the country. Maps below show all states where electricity and natural gas are deregulated.
Trade Associations & Chambers
- Bethany-Fenwick Chamber
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- Central Delaware Chamber
- Commercial Industrial Realty Council
- The Committee of 100
- Delaware Apartment Association
- Delaware Association of Professional Engineers
- Delaware Energy Users Group
- Delaware Energy and Sustainability Leaders
- Delaware Energy Services Coalition
- Delmarva Poultry Industry
- Delaware Restaurant Association
- Delaware State Chamber
- Greater Georgetown Chamber
- Greater Kent Committee
- Greater Philadelphia Association of Energy Engineers
- International Facility Management Association
- Millsboro Chamber
- New Castle County Chamber
- Rehoboth-Dewey Chamber
- Southern Chester County Chamber